Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, August 27, 2010

DOODLE PANTRY DESIGN TEAM


Laurie, from Doodle Pantry, has chosen the perfect design team to showcase her abfab digstamps, and although I didn't make the team for the coming season, she has invited me to join her DT for the month of September, as the Guest designer ... wow - I am honoured that she has found my work worthy of that! Today I received my badge which I will proudly display on my blog here, hopefully, when you click on the Guest Designer badge on the right hand side of my blog, it will link you to her fabulous blog, crammed full of inspiration and digistamps. Thank you, Laurie, for the invitation, I really look forward to working with you next month. (Oh yes, there is a great tutorial on how to colour a background scene there too and it's well worth a visit!)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations honey, this is fabulous news. Can't wait to see your creations for this GDT position. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news Jen, well done. Look forward to seeing what you create for us.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!