Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, August 11, 2010

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY : NICHOLAS


Today, my first blog is not A, B or C - I'm just a proud mum celebrating the 21 birthday of our oldest son, Nicholas. He is such a joy to us, a wonderful example and role model to his two younger brothers, Blayne and KelLan, and a level headed boy who knows what he wants out of life and how to get there. He is permanently employed in the shipping industry in the operations section of a large international company here in Durban, South Africa, and is currently furthering his studies at the S A Maritime Institute.

Happy 21st Birthday, my darling boy, you make your mum's heart swell and bring a tear to my eye. I love you lots, Nic, and may your future bring you health, happiness and God's richest blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Jen, I wish your son the best in his forth coming year and may it be blessed richly. Hugs to you for being such a great mom !!
    Oh and I love how you changed you blog...great !!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!