Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, August 28, 2010

PRISCILLASTYLES : CRAFTERS DIGITAL ART CENTRE : a new round of challenges!

What fun - A new round of challenges is on the go, and so am I. But before I start creating cards for those, I wanted to share that I won the Embellishment Challenge in the previous round. Here we had to create a card using digstamps as our embellishments, and initially I was stuck - no inspiration - and sat - and pondered. I looked at the digis, two bows, two flowers, a buckle and then the card appeared in my head. Once I started I couldn't stop until the card was finished, and this is the end result. I love the colours and other than the little rhinestones, I created everything from scratch.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, Congratulations - a stunning card, and worth waiting for the inspiration! I've noticed your cards are getting better and better with each new one you share with us. Keep it up, and the flag flying proudly!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!