Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, August 9, 2010

Things that Fly - Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge


I just love Mo's images and used this one for my entry into her latest challenge, "Things that Fly". Maybe I will give this card to Blayne and Kellan to use for Nicholas' 21 birthday on Wednesday. I can hardly believe that our oldest son, Nic, will be turning 21 YEARS OLD - so in this case ... something that does fly is ............... TIME!

5 comments:

  1. A very creative card! Love the stitched bee 'trail' and the little pencils you made. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. I agree, very creative. How did you make the pencils?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute project! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative. I love your interpretation of the challenge this week. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's challenge. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the lovely comments! Trish - yes I did make the pencils - aren't they cute?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!