Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wow I won!



Over on CDAC, on the TLC group, I entered a 24 hour challenge to colour a dgistamp of a vintage fruit bowl. I had never attempted to colour anything with so much black in the drawing but thought I would give it a bash - and to my surprise, mine was the winning image! As my prize I was given a voucher to spend in their online store and chose some background papers that I then used to create a card from the digistamp I had coloured. These are the pix of "before" and "after". Kinda-kool - I am soso please with the outcome as it is something completely different to what I usually do on cards, but yet it works, I think!

2 comments:

  1. Well done Jen! You did a superb job on the image, and the card! A well deserved win. Margy (deniquecrafts.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jen, I like the before but what you did with the after is stunning. Fantastic that you did this in a 24 hr challenge. Do you sleep?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!