Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, September 3, 2010

DOODLE PANTRY'S NEW CHALLENGES COMING UP ON 5 SEPTEMBER


I just love these Doodle Pantry images and being a part of Laurie's group on Crafters' Digital Art Centre is such fun!

This is a card I created with "Ants Sledding" one of the CUTEST of Laurie's Digis. I made a frame and used mini styrofoam balls to create the "snow" - and how effective is this! It NEVER snow where I live - and can you believe - I have only seen snow in my over-HALF-CENTURY of life! I am thrilled with the outcome. What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. hi jen ilove your card so pretty with the snow, great coloring hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome the way you did the snow!! I've got to play with these guys I LOVE the ants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! Really fantastic coloring and accenting with the "snow"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO adorable, Jen!! I love the Christmas-y ribbon and the fun snow and your coloring on the image!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!!!! Love the "snow" - I haven't seen much of it either - it's really rare here too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jen, you should be thrilled with the way this card came out! It is just adorable! I totally love your snow! I love how you put it all over your card. That is exactly how snow is! You can come and visit me in Iowa in a couple of months - we will have plenty of snow! =) Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!