Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, November 20, 2010

THE "Trim a Tree" Challenge @ Wink Wink Ink


The Wink Wink Ink Challenge Blog is running a "Trim a Tree" Contest. The tree image is supplied and all you have to do is to trim it! How much fun is that, and how easy-peasy???!!!

I printed the image after I had recoloured it to purple - YES! purple! cos I wanted to break traditions - PURPLE AND PINK - girly colours for a girly Christmas Tree!

I then set about decorating my tree, and you guessed it - out came the sequins, beads and rhinestones! I sewed them all on until the tree was suitably blinged, added a cute polka dot organza bow, a stick-on sentiment (very blinged!) and added a marbled paper background with a purple border.

Don't you just love the angel on the top of the tree?

4 comments:

  1. wat is die leuk Jen
    wauwwwieee super mooi gemaakt
    En die engel wat een leuk idee !
    Liefs,ans
    Ps,ik hoop dst ik je bij mij zie hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink and purple together, my god daughters favorite colorsl Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is so stunning Jen!! I love all those stars around your tree and the gorgeous ribbon you've used at the bottom!! Thanks so much for joining in the Trim-a-tree contest at *Wink*Wink Ink!! Good luck to you!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS Jen! Love all the sparkle and shine! LOVE that background ... very cool!! Thanks SO MUCH for joining in our contest at *Wink *Wink Ink! Good Luck! Happy Day to ya!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!