Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, January 5, 2011

PATTIES CREATIONS NEW YEAR BLOG HOP


First of all

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!


My wish for you is that your mojo will stay healthy all year round, bring you a wealth of inspiration, and that it will keep you happy all the time!

You are here because you are participating in Patties Creations New Year Blog Hop, and because you are here, you are eligible for the random draw prize! All you need to do is leave a comment for me, and you could be the winner!



As you will have noticed, Pattie's DT members have all made cards using the champagne glasses image, and this is my creation. As usual I have sewn on some sequins and beads, and the colours I have used I think reflects the bright and cheery New Year of my dreams (not that's it's been that so far, but that's another whole new blog post altogether!)

So my message to you "ALWAYS LOOK ON THE SUNNY SIDE OF LIFE!"

If you are hopping in order, you will have come here by way of Theresa's blog. and the next hop from here will be Cloetoa's blog.

Remember to leave a comment below, before hop on to the next blog .... I have a little surprise package for ONE lucky person that leaves me a comment .... I'm not saying what, but watch this blog to see who it is ...

and the winner is................ CLAUDINE POCH ... a surprise package of cardmaking goodies will be coming your way just as soon as you email your postal address to jen@jencraft.co.za. Thanks for taking part in our Blog Hop.

Thanks for dropping by ...

Lovya'llotz
JenLee

19 comments:

  1. amazing yellow and pink.. and the sparkle is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I just love the colors you used and the way you colored my image. The feathers and other embellies are perfect!

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great card. I love the colors and the bow. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, not only is my nose getting tickled from the champagne bubbles, the boa is tickling me too! Love these colors!
    Happy Hopping!
    ☺ Sandi
    DT Lead Team 1 for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Jen, looks really great! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty and I DO love those colors. Just super.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, this card is gorgeous. Your coloring is awesome. Love the feather and that beautiful bow! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad someone else used festive, bright colors! Love the yellow and the embellies around the image! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen, I love the bright colors and feathers! You always make such great creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jen! Your card is just wonderful....so bright and lively. The fibers remind me of a feather boa some "fancy" lady might throw around her shoulders! Love all the bling and the red mat really makes the yellow pop! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, Jen. Gorgeous as always. I love the bright colours and the feathery boa in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Love the brightness and the use of the feathers! So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bright colors and pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah, I do like the fluffy stuff - I have some purple somewhere that I rescued from a pack of Christmas cards (of all things!) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderfully colorful card! I love it...the use of the bright yellow and pink together really make it stand out...and that pink feather gives it a really fun feel.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great message- sunny is good! Great card- love the layout. Fun hop.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, all your cards are so different but all so great. The hop has been great to see all the differnet styles and talents

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!