Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, February 4, 2011

CS DESIGNS - artist Chris Stern


I am very proud to announce that I am now a member of the CS Designs Design Team and really looking forward to working with the very talented artist, Chris Stern.

I would like to introduce the rest of the Design Team to you ...

My fellow designers are ...
Marilyn Webb
Melissa Oeters
http://cs-designs.blogspot.com/2011/01/cs-designs-dtm-sharon-rogers.html

Honorary Designer
Aletha Jane Williams

Please click on their names to read their biographies ....

Chris recently started a group on Crafters Digital Art Centre, and being the nosy busybody that I am (LOL) I went to check out what her images were like. ... and when I got there, OH YES! I LIKED !

Click HERE if you'd like to become a member of Chris' group on CDAC ...

Chris designs some really cute buggy little beasties, each with its own identity, name and quirks of character. Here is a card I made with "Winged Emily and her Heart".



This is one of Chris' more cutesy images, and she has a host of other characters for you to create really delightful projects with too!

The next card I'd like to show you is one I made with the CS Designs image called Charisma, and the final product looks very Mardi Gras-ish, dont you think?




Chris offered a freebie in the Group Heart Hop last weekend and instead of colouring it and creating a card, I now have a very blinged out door hanger for my wardrobe. The sewn-on beads and flatback pearls make this into a very girly decor item for our bedroom - I am not sure what my darling hubby makes of this addition, but possibly by now he is used to expecting the unexpected from his bead-crazy wife!



Take a look at these two sites

http://www.cs-designs.blogspot.com/
http://www.doodlepieces.blogspot.com/

Like what you see? Yes, well come on over, join the group - we'd ALL love to welcome you there!

Happy creating and lots of love from a VERY hot and humid Durban today

Jen

2 comments:

  1. het is een hele mooie stempel jen.
    en die kleuren zijn geweldig.
    heel mooi achtergrondje.
    je harten hanger ziet er ook heel erg mooi uit.

    groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous things you have made! I love the way you surrounded Emily with butterflies! The jewelry on Charisma and the Twirly Heart are stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!