Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, February 12, 2011

CS DESIGNS : SOME GOOD NEWS , AN INVITATION AND MY WEEKLY SHOWCARD!!

First the GOOD NEWS !!!

CS Designs has just started a NEW group on SNR ... and you are invited to join our group there too.

This is your invitation... just click .........<<HERE>>. Chris and the Design Team would LOVE to welcome you there!

I have TWO creations using the fabulous digital images designed by Chris Stern of CS Designs to show you this week:



The first one (above) is FLORAL SUN MONTAGE which I printed onto white cardstock and cut out using a Nellies Choice die. Coloured in various coloured pencils and OMS, it was mebellished using rhinestones, sequins and beads which I sewed on. The backing is various offcuts of cardstock which I rescued from my box marked 'too pretty to toss'.

The second creation is EXPRESSIVE HEARTS 1, a riot of fantasy colour and beads, sequins and flat back pearls. I think it has a bit of an Egyptian (Tutankhamen) feel to it with the gold and turquoise colors in the hair, now that I look at as a photograph.



Click HERE if you'd like to become a member of Chris' group on CDAC ...

Happy crafting this weekend ...

Love Jen

3 comments:

  1. hele mooie en aparte kaarten.
    ze zijn heel erg kleurrijk.
    ik vind de onderste kaart prachtig, heel erg apart jen.
    heb een fijn weekend

    groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are quite gorgeous! I love all the jewelry accents on these pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations, they both look amazing =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!