Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, March 7, 2011

MIDNIGHT MADNESS SKETCH CHALLENGE #94

This week's sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.


"YOUR CHOICE"









  Enter one style or both this week.


Just have fun and come play with us :)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


*Our MMSC94 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....




http://www.whimsiedoodles.com

Whimsie Doodles is so excited to be sponsoring the new challenge! In March of 2009 Melyssa Connolly, artist and owner, began turning her whimsical hand-drawn images into digital files for sale online. Whimsie Doodles' digital stamp line features images that range from cute little boys and girls, to punny stuff, and everything in-between. We enjoy sharing lots of samples on our company blog , were we also post weekly challenges and tutorials.




Special Discount Offer:


A special offer for MMSC Fans - use the discount code MM10 at the Whimsie Doodles online store and receive 10% off your next order! Code expires 30 days from today*.






Brand NEW Whimsie Doodles Baby Joy Cling Mounted Rubber Stamp Set - Retail Value of $20
Thank you so much Whimsie Doodles for your wonderful offer and prize.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



**Our March Monthly sponsor is....








http://www.lindystampgang.com/




 Click HERE to see this fantastic Month end Prize



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Here is this week's Sketch and my creation:














For my card I used the beautiful Priscillastyles digital image called "Ballerina Resting" available HERE. I coloured using my Coloured pencil technique and OMS, and as usual, sewed on sequins and beads. The purple paper was coloured using Lindy's fabulous products and the die-cut on which the ballerina is printed is a Nellie's Choice.

If you would like to be part of a great and friendly crafting community that uses digital images and you have not yet joined the CRAFTERS DIGITAL ART CENTER, don't wait.... click HERE

I am a member there and it can best be described by all the GOOD "F" words ...
FREE
FUN
FRIENDLY
FABULOUS
FANTASTIC

I will be waiting to welcome you there!

Happy crafting!!!

Jen

4 comments:

  1. jen je hebt weer een schitterende kaart gemaakt.

    groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positively gorgeous! I love the lush purple you used and what great embellishments and coloring. I love seeing the different versions of this gorgeous image this week!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jen - love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your deep plum colors are just gorgeous! I love how you colored the ballerina so delicately. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!