Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, July 14, 2011

BUGABOO WACKY WEDNESDAY #10 AND THE BLOG CHALLENGE

These WaCkY WeDnEsDaY challenges are such fun!

But before I share what I made for this week's challenge, I have an announcement :

I am totally in love with these cute Bugaboo stamps, and I guess it shows - I am the lucky winner of two of the Wacky Wednesday Challenges already!

Here is my latest BUGABOO card :

I have made it to enter into the two current Bugaboo challenges.

The first one is for the Wacky Wednesday this week, which is a colour challenge. The colours to use are such fun ...

and the second challenge is the current "Catch the Bug" challenge where this week we need to make a CAS card.

Isn't this fun - do you agree!

Here are some useful links for you:

To shop for Bugaboo stamps, click HERE
To enter the Catch the Bug challenge, click HERE
To enter the Wacky Wednesday challenge on CDAC, click HERE
To enter the Wacky Wednesday Challenge on PCP, click HERE

I hope to see one of your creations up there soon too!

luv n huggz
Jen

4 comments:

  1. Great CAS card, thanks for playing with Bugaboo- we love that you love Bugaboo! JOY DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great project! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us and for joining our C&S challenge at CTB! We hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in with our Clean and Simple challenge at Bugaboo and Catch The Bug. Make sure you join us today for info about our week long Christmas in July celebrations with loads of chances to win prizes.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great great card! Super project. I have so enjoyed checking out your blog and seeing your cards come alive.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!