Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, July 23, 2011

A DAY FOR DAISIES CHALLENGE : "SECRET INGREDIENTS"

My creation uses the image called "Morning Dew"



I coloured image with my Copics and added sewn on sequins and flowers, ribbon and an organza bow as embellies. I added glitter glue to the wings and as dewdrops on the flowers.


Our challenge today is a "Secret Ingredients" challenge! What's that, you ask? Well - take a look at ALL the designer's cards and even go read their blog posts if you need to... we ALL used one or both of 2 secret embellishments/techniques for our cards. So study them closely and see if you can figure out what we used! When you make your project, use one or both of them on your card!

I used the two secret ingredients on my card too ...

Go back and read my post and compare it with the other DT's cards to see if you can work it out!

The image set you see above is not the only new release today, there are a few more sets, just as beautiful as this one! Click HERE to see them all.
Or click HERE to go to the A DAY FOR DAISIES STORE.

luv n huggz
jen

7 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card Jen! I just LOVE all the amazing details you have added and your coloring and glittering of the image is just perfect. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog - it has been a great month with ADFD. Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, these cards are fabulous, I love the fairy wings and the deep colors you used, everything is so dimensional looking as if she's going to fly away and take the flower with her.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen absolutely fabulous card. I think I may have this figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning! Love the pop of the red flowers and the gorgeous glints of sparkle !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Gorgeous!!! The muted background colors with the big deep pop of color on the tulips is beautiful. Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just lovely. Makes me wonder if she looks in the tulip might she find a ladybug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, this such a fabulous card! Love everything about it, the flowers are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!