Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, July 13, 2011

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY Challenge #23 : Christmas in July


The Countdown to Christmas has begun!!! Scary thought huh?

Well, we at Digistamps 4 Joy would like to help you get a headstart on your Christmas Card makes, so for this new challenge, we would like you to create a CHRISTMAS CARD, using lots of snow and ice!

One random winner will be chosen (random.org) to win 3 images of choice from the store. We will then have a DT's choice award. This award will go to the the card / project that we vote to be our favourite (and must be a digistamps4joy image). This winner will receive a $6 gift voucher to spend in the store. You do not need to use a Digistamps4Joy image to win.We will choose 2 runners-up who we feel deserve a spot in the top 3.

The most important rule, however, is to have fun!

Here is my creation for your inspiration ...

I used three DS4J images for my DT card, coloured using Copics and glitter gel pens. They are arranged on a Cuttlebug (snowflakes)embossed background and I have purposely not added a sentiment cos I think I might send this card to my family in Holland - so will have to print one up in Dutch cos I don't think I have a digi that is appropriate.

I hope you will join us on this challenge - it's a welcome change to be creating in a Christmas theme - and you could be rewarded with a prize just for having fun.

Here are some handy links for you:


Head on over to the challenge blog by clicking HERE to see the other fabulous creations by the Digistamps 4 Joy Design Team, and for more information on the challenge.

You stand the chance of winning images just by entering your project Click HERE to go to the DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY STORE to do your shopping (there may even be a freebie there for you to snag!)

luv n huggz
jen

1 comment:

  1. Jen this card is so beautiful! Those 3 images go so wonderfully together and I am totally in love with the embossing folder that you used. And that background paper you used really makes the those wonderful images and embossed paper stand out.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!