Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, July 1, 2011

FRIDAYS mean .... A DAY FOR DAISIES NEW RELEASES!

BUGS! BUGS! BUGS!..........AND THESE ARE JUST THE CUTEST!
This is the card I made :

My main image is coloured using Copics, and is inside the card. As the image portrays FUN - I decided to go for rainbow colours in the stripes, rather than the conventional ones and think that it worked!
The outside of the card features the two bee images also coloured in the rainbow stripes, and they interlock to hold the card closed.


The images you see above are not the only new releases today, there are a few more sets, just as beautiful as this one! Click HERE to see them all.
Or click HERE to go to the A DAY FOR DAISIES ETSY STORE.

luv n huggz
jen

4 comments:

  1. deze kaart en die eronder zit zijn hele lieve kaartjes jen.

    groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, you sure know how to make a bug look beautiful, so pretty. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful cards Jen. Love them.
    So elegant and fine.
    Greet Marja

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!