Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, July 18, 2011

PARTY TIME AT SHELLY'S IMAGES!


Yippeee!!! Shelly's birthday is Friday so we thought we would party all week long!


Are you ready for lots of fun and great prizes? I sure hope so. We have so much fun planned. I wish I could show you all of the "behind the scenes" work that the Design Team and I have been doing to put together this fantastic week of fun, games, and prizes.

So on this first day of our week long party we will begin our Shelly's Images Board Game.



Here are the rules for our Board Game.

All projects must use any digi from Shelly's Images.
All projects must be added using our link tool below.
After you link your project you must make a comment to this post including the number assigned in the link tool and the number you chose on the game board. Each game number can only be used once and only one prize will be awarded for each game space. I will do my best to keep this post updated as to which numbers have been chosen. If two people choose the same number then the first person who chose the number will win the prize.
You will have until Thursday at midnight to enter your project. But be sure to enter early so that you get your favorite game space.
Not all game spaces contain prizes.
If all numbers on the game board are chosen then we will add more game boards. So play often and have fun!

Prizes will include...a very special Shelly's Images coffee mug, Art Advisor (help design a brand new digi and receive that digi), one free digi of winner's choice every month for the remainder of 2011, free digi of winner's choice....just to name a few.

How can you resist that!


Shelly's Birthday Board Game


luv n huggz
jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!