Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, July 1, 2011

PATTIES CREATIONS DESIGN CHALLENGE #25 : YOUR FLAG COLOURS

Welcome to Challenge #25, where our theme is YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG COLORS! JUST REMEMBER, if you use an image from Pattie's Creations, you will get an extra entry to win!

Here is my creation, and I am fortunate as I have a rainbow of colours to work with!

I used the image "Hot Air Balloon Ride" and coloured the balloon in the colours of my flag, using coloured pencils and OMS. A flag sticker as well as a South Africa logo (from the back of a playing card) were added to continue in the theme. I decorated the black base of cardstock with freehand zentangling using a white gel pen. The patterns are typically African and I think complement the image perfectly.

I'd love to see what you create using the colours of YOUR flag!

JUST REMEMBER, if you use an image from Pattie's Creations, you will get an extra entry to win!

Stop over at her Etsy Store and browse around. There are FREEBIES too.
The challenge starts now and ends Thursday, June 6TH at 1PM CST (Central Standard Time).

Here are some useful links :

To enter This challenge ... click HERE
To go to Pattie's Store .... click HERE
To join the Pattie's Creations group on CDAC ... click HERE

luv n huggz
Jen

4 comments:

  1. Jen, this is awesome!! I love that image, and I really love how the letters are the same design as the flag. Just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colors, so bright and the image is perfect for these colors! Thanks Jen, great job on your DT project!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. super kaartje jen, heel erg kleurrijk.

    groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Jen... What wonderful colors! I love how you colored my Pattieboop & Allie in Hot Air Balloon image... The colors of your flag are beautiful!

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!