Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, July 29, 2011

PATTIES CREATIONS DESIGN CHALLENGE #27 : FAUX OR REAL STITCHING

Before I share the challenge details with you I'd like to tell you about Patties Creations Design Team Call......

It has been almost 1 year since I joined Pattie on her very first Design Team, but now it's time for Pattie to give other talented folks a chance to join her team. My last challenge will be #30 on September 9th, 2011.
If you are interested in joining Pattie's next Design Team please click on THIS LINK to find out how to apply.

And now for the details of Challenge #27 : Faux or Real Stitching

Click on THIS LINK to find out more details of the challenge.

This is my DT card as your inspiration :

I used Pattie's Ladybug family image but instead of using the traditional colours of red and black, I chose the colours of the backing papers, and to add a bit of fun I added the sentiment "Are we there yet?" - when you're out, with the kids in tow, isn't that what you hear over and over again? That ladybug mom could be me, with my three boys, Nicholas, Blayne and Kellan following behind. The stitching part of the challenge I added by using my faux stitching roller applicator.

I'd love to see what you create using GLITTER & BLING!

JUST REMEMBER, if you use an image from Pattie's Creations, you will get an extra entry to win!

Stop over at her Etsy Store and browse around. There are FREEBIES too.

Here are some useful links :

To enter This challenge ... click HERE
To go to Pattie's Store .... click HERE
To join the Pattie's Creations group on CDAC ... click HERE

AND DON'T FORGET THE DT CALL!

luv n huggz
Jen

3 comments:

  1. Jen - I saw the different colored ladybugs, but didn't realize that they matched the DP, clever idea!
    Also, thanks for posting about the DT call. Lastly, I hope that you are feeling better real soon!!!!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I love how you colored my lady bug family! The papers you used are perfect... I hope you feel better soon too.

    hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and funny! I love it!
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!