Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, April 20, 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS

Friday's rolled around again and it's time for me to introduce you to  today's Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps!

The world needs a little more whimsy, grace, and wonder, don't you think? If you do, download this digital image for free all week long right here. . .:D

.... today it's this fabulous butterfly and flourish!


Here is the card I made with it ...


I coloured my image with alcohol markers and added Glossy Accents ... and made a 5 layer card (from the base up: red, white, striped, embossed red white with image).  As embellies I used a flower, a little spray of buds and a red satin ribbon.


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Thank you so much! :) That a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!