Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, May 20, 2012

BELLA PICKING SPRING FLOWERS

Here is another one of the new releases at Digistamps 4 Joy, an image I drew for the store, and she is available HERE.  She is called "Bella Bridesmaid" but I wanted to show how does doesn't have to be used as a bridesmaid:


I coloured the image with my alcohol markers and once she was cut out, I mounted her on an embossed background.  I partially coloured the embossing with just a hint of colour. - and that's all!  I am very pleased with the outcome.

A closer look at the image will show the little roses in her hair, around the neck and sleeves of her dress:


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
Suth Africa

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I love the green shades on this and the embossing background. Thanks for joining us at THE ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning plain and simple card. Love it.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish this week.

    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant design and coloring. Thanks for joining us at Craft a Scene for our Spring Flowers challenge. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - love how you've coloured the image!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely project... GREAT for our challenge. Your coloring is devine and great photos of your image!


    Thank you for joing us this week at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. I hope you will join us again very soon and good luck!!

    Rina Fashionista
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge and good luck Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing card...love your coloring and embossed background!
    Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, i love the colour! Thank you for playing along at One Stitch At A Time xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!