Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, June 8, 2012

CON-GRAD-ULATIONS!

I created this little card for the Copics challenge at The Outlawz today:


The image is called AKV Boy Grad available in the Bugaboo Stamps store.  I coloured the image using alcohol markers and added an offcut of purple ribbon and three acrylic tiles as embellies.

I would like to add his card to the following challenges too:
 

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban 
South Africa
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I just love this guy, so purely happy! Your card is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and lovely colouring. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cardmadfairy.
    Lynnx
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks brill, so glad you played along with our male challenge this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and great coloring! Thanks for joining the Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card ,love the clean lines and the colours are fab
    thanks for joining us at digi days and good luck.
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card !
    Love your coloring.
    Thanks for joining Digi Doodle Shop Challenge.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I so love Bugaboo and this is fab, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, so uncluttered, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!