Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, June 21, 2012

Shelly's Images : Terrifically Thrilling Thursday

It's Thursday again, and TERRIFICALLY THRILLING as we have another challenge for you today at Shelly's Images :

SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT

which is our way of saying "Anything Goes!"

But first I'd like to tell you about our featured image this week,


... the majestic ROOSTER which you can purchase TODAY ONLY at a REDUCED PRICE.  So be sure to pop on over to the store (remember to register if you're a newbie ... there's perks involved) and grab this fabulous digi image for you own!

Here is my card using the image :


I made an easel card by first brayering the background in varying shades of orange and red an once it was dry I printed the image on it.  To create a silhouette, I coloured the image black and added some white gel pen highlights. 


As embellishments I added a wide orange ribbon with a tied black ribbon over that.    Three stick on gems were added for balance.

I printed out my favourite inspirational poem and added that to the inside of the card.

So now you have seen mine - are you inspired enough to enter our challenge at Shelly's Images?

CLICK HERE to check out the few simple rules and the LINKY for your entry!

luv'n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

1 comment:

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!