Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, June 18, 2012

SOIPHISTI-KAT - DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY

The card sketch is from MB's Treasurista Sketch This Creative Challenge into which challenge this card will be entered, and the following items from The Outlawz Greetings Challenge Tic-Tacky-Toe were chosen to add to this card: (buttons, flower and ribbon)



One of my drawings was released as a digistamp in the Digistamps 4 Joy store yesterday, and she is called "Sophisti-Kat".

Here is a card I made with her:



  
I coloured the image using my alcohol markers, and a white gel pen. I added a black diecut and some glitter glue to the dress bodice, gloves and bow.

All the flower embellishments were sewn on.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges too:




And now a request .... please pop along here and click the "LIKE" button to vote for my card to win ... thanks!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jen! Definitely a girly card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great combination of the sketch and bingo grid Jen.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Bingo theme at Stampalot challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors. Thanks for sharing with the Great Impressions Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this month. Good Luck!!!!
    Hugs,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful creation
    Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your card is great Jen!!! Love your Digi for it! What a great idea to add her on it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!