Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 8, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: TEACUP TRIO

Amongst the new images released last Sunday was this little Christmas image I drew, and as I felt like a little Christmas spirit, I made this card .... as the start to the Christmas Cards I need to make for this year:


The image is called 'TEACUP TRIO' and is available in the digistamps 4 joy store here.

I coloured the image,  using alcohol markers and added it to a diecut mat embellished with red gems.  Shiny crystal glitter glue encrusts the wings.

The DP was a freebie insert from Papercrafts Essentials (issue 47) magazine and a red satin bow finish off the card.


I would like to add this card to the following challenges:



luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome holiday card for a child. Love the image you have chosen and the coloring is fantastic! Thanks for sharing it with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring Jen and love the bulb paper...looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at SAS4Kids

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the shine and the image you drew is so adorable, pretty card! Thank you for joining us @ SAS 4 Kids for our "Christmas in July" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!