Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 30, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE : BEACH TWIGI SET

I just LOVE Sundays at Digistamps 4 Joy because I get to share with you some of the fabulous images released in the store today.

The images featured on  this card are from the new Twigi* set called "Beach Twigi Set".

* A Twigi is a combination of a 'twinchie' (= 2"x2" artwork) and a digitial stamp, hence the word "twigi". The beauty of these small images is that they CAN be resized either smaller into "inchies" or larger, are very easy to colour in, and can be combined with other twigis. Digistamps4Joy is providing SETS of twigis with 6 images and 1 sentiment.


I have called this card "My Favourite Things" because I love ....
the colour pink
ice cream
flowers
polka dots
my flip flops
summer
bling
butterflies
etc
etc

Here is a list of the 'stuff' I used to make this card:
white card base
pink gingham  DP
pink CS for matting
"SMILE" ticket
butterfly brad
round die cut from glittered CS
puffy polka dot flowers
pink polka dot washi tape 
button with silver cord


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


REMEMBER



DIGISTAMPS 4 Joy is having a Design Team Call at the moment, and applications are being accepted right up until 5 October.
Click HERE to find out more information

8 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love the summery details and all the pink, feminine details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful PINK creation! :)
    Thank you for sharing @ Digital Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen, what lovely favorite things, especially love all the pink. Thank-you for sharing with us at The Poodles Parlour!
    {Hugs} Barb, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I love the twigis! I hadn't heard of them before but they are super fun! Thanks for playing along at Hiding in My Craft Room! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had never heard of twigis. But they are way cute! Love your coloring and the scrumptious colors you chose. This card just makes me smile! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute and fun card!!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jen! Thank you so much for joining us at CMC! :D
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great images & design lovely colours..wish it was summer now..lol

    Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!