Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, September 17, 2012

THE OUTLAWZ CHALLENGES : MONDAY'S GREETING CARD CHALLENGE


The theme over on The Outlawz for the Monday Greeting Card Challenge is "Apples" and this is the CAS card that I entered:



The sentiment (quotation) on my card reads :

"Anyone can count the seeds in an apple, but only God can count the number of apples in a seed"

I don't know who said it first, but it is one of my favourites and I use it often to explain that we should never try to understand the ways of our awesome ALMIGHTY GOD! 

To get that sentiment in that shape I did some manipulating in WordArt on MS Word - I am really pleased with with outcome as I needed a place to anchor that cute little popped up 3D apple embellishment that has been in my stash for so long that the foam tape had lost all it's stickiness!!  How old ... that old!


I would like to enter this card in the following challenge too :

CHALLENGES 4 EVERYBODY, #3, ‘ANYTHING GOES’


Luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

2 comments:

  1. This is simply gorgeous! Great sentiment! Needed that today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply fabulous! Thanks for joining us at challenges 4 Everybody!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!