Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, October 14, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY : NEW RELEASE : CHIEF BONES




The image featured on this card is called “CHIEF BONES” and here is my card with the image coloured using my alcohol markers, a white gel pen: 



 Don't you think that sentiment should be a law for the planet?

Here is a better look at the image :



To construct my card I used the following supplies:

white CS card base
 black CS card ats
foliage print DP
flat pearls
button twine
The sentiment is my own, computer generated in MS Word


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

4 comments:

  1. Jen, that's incredible coloring and what amazing bg papers that have such a tribal and somewhat camo feel to them too. LOOOVE that sentiment. Kinda made me queasy, but that's the whole point! :) Awesome card.

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Jen, I think that should be a law for the planet! Fantastic card and love that sentiment--great coloring of that cool image, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ain't that the truth!! Wonderful card all around, fun image and sentiment.Your coloring is always dead on, as well as your choice of co-ordinating designer paper and embellishments. Saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely entry, love that saying as well, thank you for playin with us at craftymess challenge blog

    hugs
    Judie xx
    www.crafty-emblies.org

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!