Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, November 3, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES :: 'GIRLY STUFF'

Here is a card I made one of the new releases at 
 DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY today – and the image I’d like to introduce to you is called is one that I drew for the store, called 'GIRLY STUFF'

 
I coloured the image using alchohol markers and a white gel pen, and added an older image I drew, called "Turban Trish" so I had a little story going on there.  I think they are a perfect match!

Here is a closer look: 

To make up my card I used the following items :

white CS base card
pink CS mat
pink checked DP bought from my friend Sharon at THE HOBBY HUT
white diecut doily, - the die was also bought at THE HOBBY HUT
(PLEASE pop over and LIKE their Facebook page - just click HERE)
spray of flowers
pink satin ribbon
sequins and beads sewn on

This image is not the only new one - there are many new images (10 in total) and you can see them all HERE.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
 


MAKE IT MONDAY, #113, ‘ANYTHING GOES’

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA




4 comments:

  1. Those images go great together and make such a lovely, feminine card! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. So unusual lovely design

    Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this time

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cool card, thanks for joining simply create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card!! Thank you for joining us this month at Unique Crafters!!

    ~Jenn~

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!