Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, November 10, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASES :: BEATRIX THE BEAD FAIRY

One of the new images just released in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today is  
Beatrix, the Bead Fairy, one of my own drawings made into a digistamp, and this is how I used it on a card:

I coloured the image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  Glitter glue has been added to the dress and wings:


To create my card I used the following:

white CS card base
red CS mat, scalloped border punch
striped, glittered DP with punched border
As embellishments I sewed on star sequins (LOTS!) using tiny seed beads:

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
USE YOUR STUFF, #59, CHRISTMAS OR HOLIDAY, (THE STARS ARE YEARS AND YEARS OLD – AT LEAST 7 YEARS OLD!)

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

19 comments:

  1. Fabulous image... love it!!What a Gorgeous Christmas card... Love those colours & great design... Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy... May x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning image and WOW colouring with lots of glitter and sequins as should be with faries .Love it . Thanks for sharing on make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, she's fabulous & so is your card! Love it! Love the coloring, the wonderful sparkle, the paper, & the great embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning. A girl can never have enough bling.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW look at the bling! Gorgeous!! And the image is wonderful! Thank You so much for shaing your wonderful card this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous ... loving that sparkle! Many thanks for playing at CCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! I really love all the sparkle! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely bright card, such a fab image.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous image and such a lovely bright card. Thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations.

    Alli xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card! Very nice and sparkly! Thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can only imagine how this must look in person. I love the shine!! Really beautiful. Both of your entries are amazing. Thanks for sharing your creation with us on the UYS blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card!!

    Thanks for joining us at CC&CC.

    Hugs, Nelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous card. I just love all the sparkle going on here. Great job. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Back with a design team hat on:
    This is so beautifully designed. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lady Anne’s Paper Crafts DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous sparkly festive card! Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps, good luck with the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic and fun :) Thank you for joining us at Friday Sentiments.

    I invite you to share at the ANYTHING GOES chalenge here: http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/11/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-3.html

    Lots of joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous design and beautiful coloring. Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Cards By Lady Anne. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    cardsbyladyanne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! Thanks for participating in our CHRISTMAS STAMPIN' ALL YEAR LONG challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  19. love all the glitter & glitz! great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy Stamps! Kim x - Digital Designer

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!