Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, January 15, 2013

BUGABOO STAMPS' THIRD BIRTHDAY BASH :: NEW RELEASE TUESDAY





We're still celebrating!!!

Today, being Tuesday, is the day we show you one of the new releases and invite you to join in the challenge that, for today, is a TIC-TAC-TOE (Three in a row) :


Here is my card for your inspiration using 

BUGABOO IMAGE // BLING // PINK


BUGABOO IMAGE : Birthday envelope
BLING - the stars
PINK - I have pink cupcake frosting

I coloured the images using alcohol markers and a white gel pen and used Stickles for a little extra bling.

Here is a better look at the cute image:


The sentiment is part of the set and as both the image and sentiment are jpeg and png files, you can get really creative about sizing and placement of the two in relation to each other.

Remember to click HERE to add your creation to the inlinks for a chance at a fabulous prize.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful...love the cut off corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your envelope card is lovely! Thanks for sharing your beautiful work - I love Bugaboo Stamps too! Happy Birthday Bugaboo! Thanks for the hop! Gail
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the use of the stickles.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice...love this card

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenge Blog. Make sure you come back often and play along with our challenges. Veronica DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great birthday card, a sweet image too. thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Jennie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet card, thank you for joining us at Glitter n sparkle challenge blog good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rarely use blue on my cards but this is gorgeous, bright and funky. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!