Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, May 18, 2013

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: TWIGGY



I am very thrilled to be sharing another three of my drawings now available as digistamps in the Digistamps 4 Joy Store.

This one is called 

 TWIGGY




I coloured  the image using my Copics and a white gel pen :


To construct my card I used the following from my stash:
white CS base card
black and white striped DP
red and black polka dot DP
a strip cut off measuring tape DP
red CS card mats
white CS card mat
12mm fancy flat back pearls from BLUEBERRY BEAR
red flowers from BLUEBERRY BEAR
small black gems
small white pearls
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

6 comments:

  1. You captured my 'old idol' perfectly Jen! Love the card, the colours, and the papers.
    {{{hugs}}}
    Margy
    Owner: Digistamps4Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful image from you. Love the colouring and layout. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Twiggy! Ha, ha. Love your image and the colors you used on this card plus the flowers are fabulous! Thanks for sharing with my challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card and cool image! perfect for our spotty dotty challenge over at the Southern Girls Challenge! Thanks for joining us. XOX Tania

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the retro feel to your card and the image is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, Wonderful image shown off to it's best with your fab design! perfect! Thanks for joining the Southern Girls this time! Have a great weekend, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!