Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, June 7, 2013

BUGABOO STAMPS FREEBIE FRIDAY

It's Freebie Friday at The Catch the Bug Blog and we've got A Kids View Construction worker for you today - perfect for those Handy Man Father's Days Cards.




I coloured the image using alcohol markers, - here is a better view of the little fella with his lumo safety jacket and hard hat:


Can you see his 5o'clock shadow? LOL!

To make up my card I used the following from my stash:
white CS base card
red CS card mat
blue CS card mat
striped DP
twine
screwdriver metal charm
3 white buttons tied with twine

The sentiment is a ticket onto which I printed the wording : "VIP - very important papa"



luv'n huggz
jen leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

4 comments:

  1. Excellent card!
    I love the colors and all the items!

    Can you please you on my blog? and if you want you can become a Member?

    Crafty Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute, Jen! I'll have to get over there and grab this one. I have both a son and SIL who are the family handy men and this would be perfect for either one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so Cute, it's perfect for a Father's Day card.

    Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your wonderful card on Stamp 'n' Doodle.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card ! I love that oversized ticket !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!