Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, June 11, 2013

BUGABOO STAMPS : NEW RELEASE TUESDAY!

It's Tuesday, and time for me to share with you a CAS card I made with the new release from Bugaboo Stamps:


I thought that this beautiful image was perfect for a simple CAS card.  I coloured using alcohol markers and added a black CS mat.  
The butterfly has some lilac Stickles and a double ribbon and bow were added as the solitary embellishment.

Click HERE to link to the Catch the Bug blog where you can see how my D Team mates have used the image, and the link to this image in the store.  

I would like to add this card to the following challenges






luv'n huggz
JEN LEEFLANG
Durban
South aAfrica

6 comments:

  1. Great card thank you for joining us this week at MMM, Laura DT XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I like CAS cards, and your flowers are gorgeous! Regards, TokBobok:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jen. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning CAS card .Beautiful image pops off front and the ribbon is perfect embellishment . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! LOVE the pop of yellow and green amongst all that beautiful white space! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card

    Tusinde tak fordi du deltager i vores udfordring på Card and Scrap

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!