Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, June 23, 2013

SHARE A BUG OR TWO AT THE OUTLAWZ


"It's summertime in the US and that means the bugs are starting to come out in droves!  Think ants on parade at a picnic, bees, spiders, grasshoppers or gnats...whatever bug your heart desires ;)  Any theme or colors you want...as long as it has a bug!"

and this is how I interpreted it (as an Outlawz DT member, I can't actually enter the challenge, but I do like to play along for fun)


The digital sentiment was printed onto white cardstock and I then embroidered some ants directly onto the cardstock using beads and black thread.
As it's a CAS card I kept the sole embellishment to a twine wrap only. 

I would like toa dd this card to the following challenges:

 

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

8 comments:

  1. Oh wie klasse!

    Danke für´s Mitmachen bei den Animal Friends.

    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jan, not too keen on bugs, but these ones are just fine, LOL...thanks for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles this week, good luck hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Jen,

    wow, deine Karte hast du genial gestaltet. Sie gefällt mir sehr gut.

    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Animal Friends Challenge.

    Liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! What a fun card! So glad you played along with us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I luv the use of ants here! Cute card. Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is so creative !

    http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen this is lovely. Those ants are fabulous. Thank you for sharing your art with us at Delicious Doodles this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! The little ants are adorable and I love the ticket! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!