Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, August 29, 2013

A BUGABOO 'OLDIE BUT GOODIE'

We all love the new Bugaboo releases and often forget the fabulous oldies, like this one, called
 
 
that is featured on my masculine CAS card :
 
 
I have coloured the image using Copics and a white gel pen, and used Stickles for the light rays:
 
 
The word #shine is made using diecut letters, and I used a red CS mat.
 
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Such beautiful cards Jen... love them all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabulous, Jen! Love the lighthouse and sentiment and great use of the photo inspiration. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever way to create the light rays and fab big sentiment-perfect for our challenge.
    Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the sparkle. Thanks for joining our Make the Cut Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

    ~~Chris
    DC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely card. Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card Jen - beautiful strong colors in a CAS card - very appealing! Thanks for sharing your project in the “Any Sentiment” Challenge at Aud Sentiments.
    ~ginny
    Aud Sentiments Design Team
    RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous masculine card! Thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn
    Sr. Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sparkle and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab male card and I love those light rays. Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this week x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jen. This is beautiful. Love your rays of light. Thanks for joining the fun at ATSM. Good Luck! Monika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, love the take on our challenge clean & simple! Thanks for playing with us at Whimsy Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cool! great idea for rays of light!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!