Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, September 4, 2013

BUGABOO STAMPS - HUMOR ME WEDNESDAY

Did you know that the first week of September is INTERNATIONAL ENTHUSIASM WEEK?

No?  well, nor did I, but in honour of the cause, I created a card using the king of cynical enthusiasm, our dear old Gus! 

Go check out the Bugaboo Catch the Bug blog for some more fabulous HUMOR ME WEDNESDAY creations!

My card features the Bugaboo Stams digital image called Gus tidbit - Spontaneous that I coloured wit my new GRAPHI'IT alcohol markers - have YOU tried them yet?  The courier delivered mine yesterday and I was so excited that I had to try them out immediately.  I have to share with you that I LOVE LOVE LOVE them, and oncee they are available in South Africa I am sure that they will be my marker of choice!

 
 

Here is a detailed pic of the image coloured with my graph'it markers:


The layout of my card is according to Sketch 4-12-12 at Let's Scrap where it will be my Day 4 entry for the LOAD challenge. I used the left hand page and rotated it 90 degrees to the left :


 

I used the following for my card ;

white CS card base
dark blue CS card mats
2 different DP
white CS (punched) scalloped borders
sentiment on a tage with a silver cord tie
large (antique) button with silver cord tie

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban



9 comments:

  1. Jen, this is fantastic. Thanks so much for joining us at TCCCB this week.

    Emily, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love seeing Gus on a card, thanks for joining us at Crafters Cafe this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love the humor in this, Jen! Made me laugh out loud! ;-) You are quite the colorist, too! You gave him life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and image, love those colors and great design. Thank you for joining us at Creative this fortnight. Abbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. made me smile, thanks for joining us at the stampotique blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Jen, love the great image and sentiment, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments

    Hugs Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thank you for joining us this week at Crafter's Café!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a funny card, would love too be so when I get old!! Thank you for join us at Creative Moments this week, hugs Kate (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card - I love it! thank you for playing along at Whimsy stamps challenge this month hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!