Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 29, 2013

THE OUTLAWZ CAS CHALLENGE

Today's CAS challenge theme at The Outlawz is "for a Baby" and this is my card - I play for fun, but don't enter the challenge as I am on the DT over there:

I think the CAS style is perfectly suited to baby cards!
My card can almost be cnsidered an 'instant' card, as it took about 5 minutes to make:

turquoise CS card base
self adhesive gingham border
white gel pen stripes above and below the border
three flat back pearls
silver bear peel off - blue Copics shading
silver sentiment peel off
scrap of white CS
turquoise  CS mat

that's it! - easy peasy!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter my card in the followinng challenges:














4 comments:

  1. What a super sweet card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lia Stampz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Jen! Such a pretty colour, and I LOVE teddy bears! I'm so glad you joined us at Lia Stampz! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable that little bear is, and I'm loving his glittery bow. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Tuesday Throwdown Challenge! hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun baby card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sketch Saturday.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!