Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, November 18, 2013

THANK YOU IN A CAS WAY

Sunday's CAS challenge at The Outlawz is to create a CAS (Clean and Simple) thank you card, and this is my 'playing along for fun' card:


The image featured is a little scribble I created for DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY quite a while ago, and I coloured it ever so slightly with alcohol markers.  The nestlings have a googlie eye each :

The sentiment was created in MS Word Art and I added 5 black gems to add balance to the composition.

There you have it.....
CLEAN AND SIMPLE
ONE LAYER
THANK YOU

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Hello my friend ... hope you are well!
    This is SO AWESOME! The CAS style is so NOT ME ... so this really has my mind stirring ... "I can do this"! You always inspire me ... thanks for that!
    And, Thanks so much for joining our "November – Give Thanks" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images Store
    SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun filled CAS card. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous image - love the furry nature of the birdies. And the sentiment is so fitting for the image. Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this CAS card. Cute Cute and cute again. Thanks for stopping by and playing with us at Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!