Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, December 30, 2013

A {N}ICE CREAM FOR THE SUMMER HEAT

I needed to make a birthday card and as it's so terribly hot here in Durban today, it needed to be cool:


The imge is a free colouring age from the wuwuwu and I used Copics for the colouring, with a liberal treatment of Glossy Accents:


Also, I used the following

white CS card base
red CS mat
printed DP -chalked edges
washy tape
ribbon
cord
the sentiment is my own, computer generated

I could do with a REAL one of these right now, as it's 30C, windless, and I am sure the humidity is high!!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:





4 comments:

  1. Jen, the coloring on this image is just amazing! Beautifully composed project! Thanks for dropping this into our mailbox here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Jen your image looks good enough to eat, thank you for playing at 613 Avenue Create
    Hugz Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coloring! Thank you for joining our challenge at Pile It On and I hope you will come back again.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny because we are below zero temps right now and everything will be closed until at least Wednesday. Unfortunately I work at a hospital and we don't get snow days. I love your coloring. I wish I could color as well as you. Great use of chalk on the edges. Be sure to stop back to Chalk Ah Lot and find out the winner and the new challenge. All happening this Sunday (14/12/14) Thanks for joining in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!