Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, December 3, 2013

BUGABOO STAMPS :: HOLIDAY CHAOS :: DAY THREE


Welcome to day three at our HOLIDAY CHAOS event at Bugaboo Stamps!

Pick your FAVORITE way to unwind during the holidays:

Cocoa & Holiday Music
Fuzzy Blanket & a Fire
Egg Nog & a Holiday Movie
Christmas Treats & a Glass of Milk
Take a Nap


And use the recipe below for your creation using today's New Release 
(you can find it HERE )


Cocoa & Holiday Music - Use the Color Chocolate & Something Silver
Fuzzy Blanket & a Fire - Use Texture and at LEAST 3 layers
Egg Nog & a Holiday Movie - Use the color cream & a Funny sentiment
Christmas Treats & a Glass of Milk - Non-Traditional Christmas Colors & BLING
Take a Nap - Keep it Simple - Use ONLY Cardstock


My favourite way is to have some MORE Christmas treats and a glass of milk, and so here is my card, using only


NON TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS COLOURS AND BLING :



Today's new release has been coloured using Graph'It markers and a white gel pen :



To make up my card I used the following:

white CS card base
embossing folder


lilac gems
lilac ribbon and bow



Click HERE to get more inspiration for this challenge, and also the details of how you could win one of the many prizes on offer this week.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Suoer cute image! I love your non traditional colours! Love all the detail, making for a beautiful card :)

    Thank you for joining in with us over at our Feeling Crafty Challenge!

    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thanks for joining in at Feeling Crafty and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the non traditional colors Jen and this sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!