Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, December 22, 2013

A NON-TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS CARD

It seems almost unbelievable that Christmas is just three days away.  The weather here in Durban, South is Africa is typical of midsummer :  hot, humid, with blue skies and bright sunshine.  And if Santa were here right now, he’d certainly be enjoying a spot of water-skiing in the waters of our warm Indian Ocean.


  So while my card would be considered non-traditional for a Christmas card, watersports is a pastime many of us here will be enjoying on Christmas Day.

My CAS card depicts an image from Bugaboo Stamps, coloured with Copics  and a white gel pen:




I also used a white CS card base, a red CS mat and a red and gold organza ribbon.  His hat has a real pompom and the sentiment is my own, computer generated in MS Word (WordArt).

luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely fun card for CHNC challenge 156 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your funny card
    thank you for joining us at T4S
    I wish you good luck and happy new year
    cheers
    Lady/ DT- T4S

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!