Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, December 23, 2013

LACE, LACING AND A HAND-TIED BOW

I needed a couple more wedding cards to add to my stash, so I made this one:


I used a digital sentiment on a white CS card base and added two tiny pink pearls.


The border consists of a white CS die cut embellished with ink pearl, and threaded with a white satin ribbon.  I added a soft pink rose and a satin and organza (double) bow with a sequin and bead centre.

All in all, I think the design is really romantic and soft and will appeal to those who like traditional, yet modern cards.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding card gorgeous bow and love the ribbon trim-thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart and best wishes for a Merry Christmas
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card. I always love ribbon threading and this is particularly pretty with that pink rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card
    Merry Christmas and thanks for playing along with That Craft Place
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Jen! It is so unusual to see a card from you that does not have an image as the focal. Love the CAS approach. Very nicely done! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautful card love the silky ribbon and flowers thank you for joining in with us at digi sketch and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful, simple and elegant ,thanks for joining us at That Craft Place challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jen thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card thankyou for joining our challenge at crafting from the heart.
    Hugs
    Fiona Dt/co-owner x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work. Thank You for joining us at Crafting from the heart x x Sharon DT member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! Beautiful Wedding card!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very classic card, Great job! Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Amy A.,DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely creation, thank you for sharing with us at Digi Sketch Challenge.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a lovely sentiment and beautiful card - Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at that craft place xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!