Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, December 18, 2013

MONIQUE'S SOLDERS

One of our initiatives at the Toti Creative Card Guild for 2014 is to provide Christmas cards for overseas soldiers (not only the South African soldiers serving worldwide), and this card is #1 of my pledge to make 2 per month.


The red heat embossed scalloped topper is from a tag I received in an advent gift swap and I found it too beautiful to throw away.  I added a red gingham ribbon bow, a green textured CS background and added it to a white CS base.

One of the stipulations for these cards is that they contain no bling, glitter, metallic or other shiny stuff, and my card conforms to that.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jen. Thank you for sharing your Christmas project with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on recycling the tag. Lovely card. Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!