Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, December 6, 2013

THE OUTLAWZ ALCOHOL MARKER CHALLENGE

Today's alcohol Marker challenge at The Outlawz is celebrating the wacky 'National Put on Your Shoes Day' in the USA (yes, this is a real thing!) and we would like to see your projects featuring shoes.  Any kind of shoes will do! This month, we have a new sponsor TimeForTea

This is my DT sample card to inspire you to enter:



Th image featured on my card is from Time for Tea Designs and is coloured with Copics :


I created  dimensional frame (out of one piece of cardstock) and added a sentiment in the centre.

The frame is embellished with heart hearts and flowers with pearl and gem centres. The base card is white CS and the sentiment is my own.




luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges :
SWEET PEA STAMPERS, IT’S COLD OUTSIDE

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, Jen! Love your coloring & sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, fab colouring too.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sentiment! And it's so true! Gorgeous coloring and you have combined the colors so well! Thank you for playing along with Sweet Pea Stampers "It's cold outside/Winter Weather". Good luck and we hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member Sweet Pea Stampers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and love the colours with your design..Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made a wonderful card here. Brilliant sentiment!! Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight of “it’s cold outside” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing your lovely card with sweet pea stampers this week Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!