Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, December 29, 2013

TOTI CREATIVE CARD GUILD CHARITY CARD DRIVE

The members of the Toti Creative Card Guild make and donate cards to three local charities/non-profit organizations every year, and I am busy honouring my commitment of  at least 3 cards per month. (I also make for Monique's Soldiers, CHOC, and have committed to making for the 87 children of St Monica's Children's Home ... 87 + 36 + 24 + 24 = !?! ......so I have a whackload to make!)

Here is another I made for my CHARITY collection


The card is made according to a sketch from Let's Scrap (11-20-13)

The image featured on my card is called Best Friends from QKR Stampede that I coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen:


I used the following to make up my card:

white CS card base
blue CS mat
red gingham DP
blue/white polka dot DP
white CS punched border
peel off sentiment coloured from gold to red using Copics
red cord lacing and bow
metal heart charm

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:



4 comments:

  1. What an adorable image and love the patchwork heart. Thanks for joining us at Ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card Jen. Love the patchwork and the image! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational. Have a wonderful new year. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gingham :) Really great card, thank you for joining us for the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is super, what a great card, Thanks for playing on Crafty Girls this time, Happy New Year, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!