Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, March 17, 2014

I LOVE BELLA!

I have joined Bella and Bronte's Clubhouse on Facebook and one of our little tasks was to colour skin and hair on this little (cropped) image, which I have used on  this card::


I printed the image onto patterned paper, and the coloured it using a variety of brands of alcohol markers and a white gel pen:


To create my card I used the following from my hoarded stash:

green CS card base
brown and green CS mats
blue/green floral DP
a variety of diecuts and punched flowers (all made with offcuts from my scrap bin) with flower sequins and beads sewn on:


I also used some butterfly sequins:


the sentiment is a peel off on a diecut label which has pearl embellishments.  The peel off was recolured using alcohol ink


The corner punch is from MS.

Thanks for visiting me today

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges:








13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card love you colour scheme Thank you so much for joining in on our firt challenge at Aurora Wings Hope to see you again next month Good luck Sandra DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is AMAZING, Jen! Love that you printed her on patterned paper and the details are just fabulous! (I need butterfly sequins for sure! thanks for joining our first Aurora Wings challenge. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Jen & your colouring is amazing :o)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Bella!! Beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining us at Get Inky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! What a sweet image!!! Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Ave Create.

    Hugs, Melissa DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeousness all in one place - Thanks for sharing with us over at Eclectic Ellapu - hope to see you again in future challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations.
    Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card love the image & colouring, Thank for joining us at Artistic Inspirations & good luck Pam DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous!! Love your coloring!! Thanks for joining our Go Green challenge at Craft YOur passion.! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! I like your coloring! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Ina DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one breath taking creation!!! Looks like you drew the design on cardboard...It looks stunning!!! Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous, Jen. I love the idea of printing her on patterned paper and then coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, she looks cheeky and adorable, Jen! Thanks for joining our “Wings” challenge.… x
    Asha - Eclectic Ellapu DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!