Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, April 7, 2014

ANYTHING BUT A CARD MONDAY WITH BUGABOO STAMPS

On Mondays we get to share our 'Anything but a Card' projects made with Bugaboo Stamps and today I have a Christmas ornament to show you:


I found this little frame a few months ago and thought it would be great to use as a Christmas ornament.  The image featured is called Winter Circle Sentiments - Let it Snow from the Bugaboo Stamps store.  I coloured it with my Copics, and added Stickles and tiny white pompoms:



I threaded an assortment of beads onto some gold cord and tied it to the ornament.


Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my project to the following challenges

12 comments:

  1. What a clever idea, and so cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute juggling snowman! Like the idea of making an ornament too. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome ornament... love all those beads. Christmas in Easter! Woohoo


    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool, I like the way it hangs. Nice ornament. Great image, and very nicely done! Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT@4CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, this is a gorgeous Christmas Ornament, it reminds me of the old fashioned Fob Watches. Thankyou for joining us with our very first Challenge at Ditzie Digi Designs and hope to see more of your cards.
    Hugs Amanda (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea a gift on a card, love it.

    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous ornament! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab idea, looks great, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous Christmas ornament, such a fun image.
    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Pauline
    x
    P.S. I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look -
    http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful idea! Love it!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute project! Love the idea! Thanks for joining our "Anything but a card and celebrating Easter" challenge at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome ornament! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!