Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, April 27, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: THE EMBRACE

Digistamps 4 Joy released some more of my drawings as digistamps in their store today, and this image on my card is called



This is a digitized version of a pencil drawing I did in 1974 while still at school.


I coloured the image in Copic shades of grey.

As this is a CAS card I kept the embellishments to a minimum, just some grey pearls and grey satin ribbon.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to add my card to the following challenges


7 comments:

  1. The image has great depth and character. Congratulations on having your drawings become digi stamps. The coloring is beautiful. I love the CAS design. Thanks for your continual participation in our challenges at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a fabulous image, I love it and your card is gorgeous.....you must be so pleased ,....good luck...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great image and colouring, fab! Thanks for joining our challenge at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ - good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully simple card - so elegant. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers this week - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the card, thanks for joining us at brown sugar challenges Mel DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card.
    Thanks for joining the challenge at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk

    hugs and good luck Susan DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!