Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, September 27, 2014

BUGABOO STAMPS' OCTOBER INSPIRATION CHALLENGE

Now it is time for our newest challenge which is a photo inspiration. 



Don’t forget the photo serves as a prompt to get your creative juices flowing.   Your project need not be an exact copy of the picture below but can be anything that comes to mind when you see the picture!

This is how I was inspired :



My card features two merged images:

apple ruler image from here
the apple image from here

I coloured them with alcohol markers and added Glossy Accents to the red of the apples:

I also used the following:

white cs base
black cs mat
red gingham dp to make the apple diecut
sentiment peel off

thanks for visiting tody

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:






1 comment:

  1. What a great fun card - love the shiny apples

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!