Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, October 18, 2014

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: PONDER THE POODLE


Today, another five of my drawings have been released as digistamps at Digistamps 4 Joy, and the one featured on my card above is called

PONDER THE POODLE

I coloured the image using alcohol markers


To create my card I used the following from my hoarded stash:

white cs base
lilac cs mats
lilac dp with dots
"21' puffy stickers
multi bow using satin ribbon and cord
sewn on sequins and beads
key charm
glittered row of hearts

This digital image (300 dpi) comes in a ZIP file, with both a JPEG (white background) and a PNG (transparent background) file format, as well as a pre-coloured image (that I have used on my card)

Ponder the poodlePonder the poodle (coloured)

Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter the following challenges



7 comments:

  1. WOW! What a lovely image you've created; I'm awed by your creativity! Your colouring is amazing! Thank you for sharing your purple/silver gem with us at Inkspirational Challenges!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous make, love thisimage! thanks for joining us at art by mi ran.Joey x

    ReplyDelete

  3. Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us in our Extra FX challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I love the image. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love your background effect, Thanks for joining in with us at Graph'It colour challenge, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wawwww sĂ¥ super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager pĂ¥ Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card!

    Takk for at du deltar pĂ¥ utfordringen hos Card And Scrap!
    Klem Siri DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!